Holy Rosary School Promotes our Core Values and Achieves Excellence in Education within a Caring Faith Community.
Our Graduate Outcomes
At Holy Rosary, we expect graduating students to be:
- Committed to a relationship with God (live according to Christian values and a Catholic Tradition)
- Excited about, and committed to, on-going learning (have a strong social and academic foundation)
- Motivated and skilled to take an active role in society (have developed Leadership Skills)
- Hope-filled, gracious and joyful (celebrate the Gifts of the Holy Spirit)
- Respectful of all life - self, others and the environment (we take responsibility for ourselves and are accountable for our actions)
- Confident and resilient (we know our own sense of worth, and that of others)
- Reflective and forgiving.(display tolerance and reconciliation)
Our Vision Statement
- We are a Catholic school that honours a strong foundation of faith; reflecting the teachings of the Gospels and the Mercy charism.
- We are an inclusive and welcoming community which accommodates and celebrates diversity.
- We model the values of integrity, resilience and respect in all aspects of school life.
- We are educationally rigorous and engage positively in a complex global environment.
- Holy Rosary is committed to the principles of a liberal democracy.
- We believe in an accountable, democratically elected government.
- We respect and observe the rule of law, and believe that no person is above the law.
- We believe in equal rights for all before the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender or other attributes.
- We believe not only in the freedom of religion, but also the need to practise tolerance and understanding of others' beliefs.
- We believe in the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association, but also acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom.
- We believe in the values of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the School community regardless of background.